NSW SOLD Rock Shox Lyrik RC, 160mm Solo air

stinky1138

Likes Dirt
Item: 2009 or 2010 Rockshox Lyrik RC
Item Condition: Good
Reason for selling: Want Travel Adjustable forks
Price and price conditions: $425 + post (Post from Bris was about $20 or so, not much)
Extra Info: Bought from RB in July, used lightly since-only a few times a month by a lightweight. Straight 1 1/8th steerer cut to 180ish-will confirm with tape (yeah, turd i know, but it fits my Reign with 1 spacer and that headtube seems really long), 20mm axle, 160mm travel, Solo air. Originally grey, Plasti-dipped purple--it's removeable as it's not actually paint. I don't think there's any marks of significance on the stanchions, maaaaaybe a scuff, maybe ? Would check for serious interested party and take more photos. The lowers have a few scratches, as to be expected, all cosmetic.

They need new bushings which I'm looking to get done this weekend, price would be reflective of this. Turns out the bushings are fine, newb error. They are, however, being serviced with new oil, seals, etc.
Never had any other problems with them, they feel really nice on decents but most of my rides are mixed up/down and I'm not strong enough to manhandle uphills with them.

As they are being serviced now, not available until next weekend (21st Dec).

http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?270032-Customed-Reign-with-Plasti-Dip the bike they're on, and a couple more different angles.

Pictures:

Attachments

Last edited:

stinky1138

Likes Dirt
I'll be picking these up Saturday morning from Ride in Workshop, near Manly, and then be heading to Hornsby. If anyone is in those areas I'll be more than happy to meet up. Mechanic says they're running super smooth. The purple is easy to remove if you don't like it! I usually take a billion photos but for some reason didn't with these forks, so here's more I've found of just different angles and whatnot. I am open to a reasonable offer as I now have no use for them.

Attachments