Sold SOLD Santa Cruz 5010C V2.0 - Large

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
is this turning into another liteville thread? or let’s all bully crudley?
Oh it's definitely not bullying, we're "encouraging" him to follow his heart. It could've be a hollywood romance if it wasn't about blokes buying bikes. Or maybe @pink poodle can use his directorial expertise to turn it into another masterpiece!

(Or the honest repsonse: Yes - it's bullying...)

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Oh it's definitely not bullying, we're "encouraging" him to follow his heart. It could've be a hollywood romance if it wasn't about blokes buying bikes. Or maybe @pink poodle can use his directorial expertise to turn it into another masterpiece!

Clearly it's a remake of the goodies episode black and white beauty, with @Mr Crudley paying honourable tribute to the late and great Tim Brooke Taylor

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock

It is gentle form of enablement, I know. If I didn't have the TRc now then this 5010 would have been on the doorstep now.
Mrs is busy enabling a house extension which enables my bike fun vouchers to be absorbed by building products.

I am also excellent at talking myself out of things.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I don't even know whats going on here. I just want to feel included. If only I hadn't taken a hiatus from riding for a decade then I'd definitely be keen on aquisitioning said bicycle.
This would be the perfect way to get back on the horse.