QLD SOLD Santa Cruz Nickel size S

i_s

Likes Bikes
Item: Santa Cruz Nickel frame size S
Item Condition: V good condition. A few scuffs on the paint that may polish out with a bit of effort and some tiny chips. Water bottle bolt heads showing some rust... and that's it. Rubber mastic tape applied from new. Refer the photos. Its been sitting in the garage for a few years now.
Reason for selling: Surplus to needs... son too big for it, daughter won't ride a brown bike, wife already has a Juliana.
Price and price conditions: $600
Extra Info: Comes with with shock, S/C seat clamp and cane creek tapered headset. This frame had some very minor use by my son before he grew out of it and graduated up to my old Blur LT. This was my attempt to brainwash him into MTB when he was very young, but he didn't really take to it until he was older and off this frame. I bought this direct and brand new from the distributor Neezy in 2017.
This is from the era of 26" non-boost, but I hear that it can accommodate a 27.5 wheel in the rear with a spacer somewhere. We were running it with a 27.5 fork.
Pictures: Yep

Attachments

i_s

Likes Bikes
Yeah, it’s sat in the garage for this long just because I didn’t want to part with it... even tho we have no need for it.

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Where's @Labcanary?
She buys everything that's a small Santa Cruz

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
Unfortunately it would only sit in my garage until either the kids are big enough to ride it or they steal my bikes and I have to ride it.

Can I sneak it in without husband seeing it

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

i_s

Likes Bikes
Unfortunately it would only sit in my garage until either the kids are big enough to ride it or they steal my bikes and I have to ride it.

Can I sneak it in without husband seeing it

Absolutely, it’s camouflage brown after all. And sounds like you would be able to hide it amongst all the others!

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Good point! If it hasn't sold by pay day (Tuesday) you may well hear from me!