sold sold sold Medium or large frame with 1.5 head tube hard tail to 180mm travel

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
"a bit stiffer..." because those frames were notoriously under gunned. I think the chain stays were about the size of my forearms.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
how about a Transition Vagrant, in nice shiny metallic blue
I think i might have a Tommo stem in 1.5
..with tapered Lyriks already fitted too..take the whole bike off my hands
PS, im in Newie too!

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Don't you hate those guys that forget about their own wtb threads?

Cheers fats. I'm really trying to recycle as many spares as I can, thus the 142x12 or 150x12 wheel preference. I also prefer a dual suspension frame.

But...shoot me a pm with some info and a pic. If I'm not into it I may know someone that is.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
sorry, nomad went ages ago
Tranny vagrant still needs a home, frame/forks/wheels
Bummer. I should've grabbed the nomad when I had the chance but I was too busy considering becoming "modern". Turns out I'm a totes retro shred dawg...I already have a couple of hard tail frames, the body just rejects them.

For other people.
If only it were a duelling banjo...a dauelley...duallie. Yes a dualley. I've no problem ripping the pink, this would match up nice withy new dj helmet. Is that a bmx bb shell?

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
my hand is up and I'm sitting still in my chair with a straight back...
Yeah , from memory it's an old American BB, you had to either run bmx cranks or a bb converter to BSA.

Forks a Totem, not mine, I think its a solo air though, full 1.5 steerer

Binners photos were for you, I couldn't send them in inbox for some reason..

The guy isn't sure what to ask for it. Frames NOS and most parts are new.

My only request is that it gets Chrome or pink camo mtx rims.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
lyriks with a bit of a fraken fork setup of any interest( i have all the bits to change back to whatever original was :cool:)
2 step internals and lockout , they have the smallest blemish where there used to be a small scratch, but has been buffed out with 2000grit emery paper
tapered and 20mm Maxle..can have the front wheel to suit if keen