sold sold sold Medium or large frame with 1.5 head tube hard tail to 180mm travel

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
That is interesting. I'm not really a carbon compatible kind of guy...mostly looking for a cheap beater I can huck and jump on. But I do like the 5010 as a trail bike.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
You might have thought I had solved this, but back to the top! Will also consider tapered and 1 1/8 head tubes. Will also consider small and x-small frames. Throw me your stock kids!!! I'm in the mood to build some bikes...

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
so your after a small to extra small, medium large dual sus hardtail with a 1.5 straight tapered headtube.
dont like your chances...try Scumtree, there is usually a few of those floating around on there! o_O

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
so your after a small to extra small, medium large dual sus hardtail with a 1.5 straight tapered headtube.
dont like your chances...try Scumtree, there is usually a few of those floating around on there! o_O
More saying I'm open to just about anything that's floating around. I've got myself sorted and have a enough shit laying around to whip up some other rides. Except frames...