VIC Sold. Straight Steerer WC sid.

moorey

call me Mia
Item. Fancy arse WC Sid. 26”, QR, loooong 225mm steerer. 100mm travel. Dual air.
Condition. Seals could use replacing. Most minor of wear starting on black label on stanchion, not in the fork coating that I can tell. Missing remote, I have one somewhere.
Price. Swap only. Need straight steerer qr, 200mm steerer and 120. Solo air lower end RS like Reba, or even a fox would work.
Location. Ballarat.
Reason. Need 120mm and simpler fork. Sids are the 80/100, not the 100/120.

Forks on the budget HT build. Dual air will be too complicated for him, and a 120mm fork will suit better.

moorey

call me Mia
PS...please don’t ask if you can buy these.

Find a 120mm qr 26 with 200mm steerer, buy that and then swap me...

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Item. Fancy arse WC Sid. 26”, QR, loooong 225mm steerer. 100mm travel. Dual air.
Condition. Seals could use replacing. Most minor of wear starting on black label on stanchion, not in the fork coating that I can tell. Missing remote, I have one somewhere.
Price. Swap only. Need straight steerer qr, 200mm steerer and 120. Solo air lower end RS like Reba, or even a fox would work.
Location. Ballarat.
Reason. Need 120mm and simpler fork. Sids are the 80/100, not the 100/120.

Forks on the budget HT build. Dual air will be too complicated for him, and a 120mm fork will suit better.
View attachment 366902View attachment 366903View attachment 366904
Mmmight have something. You need to collect stuff anyway so come and see if it's what you're after.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Gotta at least give the peasants the impression they stand a chance of getting involved in the Rotorburn trading circle

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
You guys can have all the 26" straight steerer forks you want.

You'd just save yourself some time that's all. Set up a facespace messenger group chat or something.