TAS SOLD - thanks potato

rone

Eats Squid
Item 26" XC/Trail wheelset 15mm front/135 rear
Location Tasmania - will pay post
Price Under $200 hopefully
Extra info Minor buckles okay. No dings or flat-spots. Hopefully 26 is now unpopular enough to palm all your old crap off on me

Last edited:

ozgti

Likes Dirt
I have a set of fsa tubeless, 15mm 135 . Great nick with spare spokes and other bits. May need new rim tape but I can still get tyres to seal. Very light too! $200 delivered.

rone

Eats Squid
Hey mate,
Selling these Shimano wheels which are in brand new condition. Had them on a Cove that I built up, check my old posts and you'll find the thread if you're interested. There's also some reviews for them on CRC.

http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?291849-Shimano-MT55-Wheelset-26-quot

I rode them reasonably hard and they were still perfectly straight and true. PM me if interested. Postage no dramas.

Matt
Thanks, but not keen on Shimano hubs

I have a set of fsa tubeless, 15mm 135 . Great nick with spare spokes and other bits. May need new rim tape but I can still get tyres to seal. Very light too! $200 delivered.
Any chance of pics?

thepotatokid

Likes Dirt
I've got a pair of Easton Havens that fit most of the bill, but don't reckon I could let them go for under $200. I'm in Hobart if that makes any difference? PM me if you're interested.

mitchy_

Llama calmer
I've got a pair of Easton Havens that fit most of the bill, but don't reckon I could let them go for under $200. I'm in Hobart if that makes any difference? PM me if you're interested.
Rone has first dibs, but i'm interested if he doesn't want them.