QLD SOLD! Thanks RB.

BB1

Likes Dirt
***sale pending***

Item: Niner Jet 9 Carbon RDO, large, 2013 - $2250

Item Condition: Used, bought at the start of 2014 as a low use demo bike, has only been used for local trails and commuting. Some scratches and chips, nothing structural, normal usage wear and tear.

Reason for selling: I’m planning on a NZ trip later this year and want to get something with more travel. I can’t justify two bikes in the garage for the amount of riding I do!

Price and price conditions: $2250

Extra Info: Rides beautifully and is great fun on the trails. The Jet 9 RDO gets rave reviews and I’ve been super impressed with it. I borrowed it when my old Zesty went in for a service and promptly bought it soon after. Never been raced or jumped, not that kind of bike, not that kind of rider!

Would consider splitting frame and fork, probably going to buy a Rip 9 frameset to build up next. Photos shot on dusk on the camera so quality not great, can get pics of anything specific if you need.

Inspection encouraged and most welcome. Can ship interstate for extra cost. PM me or call/text 0402 22eight 51two.

From memory weight was around 11.7kg with pedals.
  • Fork: RS Reba 110mm, fully serviced six months ago by NSD where travel reset to 110mm rather than the original 100mm. 15mm axle.
  • Shock: Fox Float RP23 Kashima
  • Headset: Chris King
  • Bars: Niner flat bar, carbon
  • Stem: EA70
  • Shifters: Deore
  • Brakes: SLX
  • Crankset: XT
  • Front and rear mech: XT (10 speed, triple front ring)
  • Seat: Fizik Gobi
  • Wheelset: Stans 3.30 ZTR Arch. Front 15mm axle, rear 135mm QR.
  • Tyres – Racing Ralph front and back, front 50%, rear due for replacement.

Attachments

Last edited:

ViS

Likes Dirt
Wow, what a bargain. I lusted after this bike when it first came out, and took one from FTR for a ride. Really feels like more travel than it is.

I'm the same. Needed a longer travel rig for Rotorua trips, so ended up buying an Intense Spider Comp. The RIP 9 looks the goods too.

Good luck with the sale. Somebody will get a great bike for that price. If it was a medium I'd consider it lol.

BB1

Likes Dirt
Thanks guys. I got looked after when I first got it, and always planned on keeping it, but can't justify more than one bike, so the elusive search for the 'one' continues. This was my first 29'er and I'm a total convert. I've got a deep love affair for Niner bikes now!