NSW SOLD -Transition Bottlerocket - Large, Black, Pimped!

iscarrr

Likes Dirt
SOLD - thanks for the interest.

Item: 2007 Transition Bottlerocket (Large)
Condition: Quite good. The frame has a few scratches but they're only cosmetic. There's a bit of cable wear on the frame, its rubbed the black off a little. Obviously pedals and cranks show some signs of wear, but the tyres for instance, are still great, very little wear. If you're interested in some close up photos of anything in particular let me know, its no problem at all, i completely understand.
Reason for selling: I just don't ride it. I spend more time on my roadbike and XC bike; riding styles have changed over time.
Price: $1800 - Cheap for the spec. Will send interstate at buyers expense.
Misc: I'm happy for anyone to drop in to have a look and a ride. If you're in syd its a relatively short trip down to the gong. Something else I thought I'd add, this bike has not been hucked 10 feet to flat, or anything remotely close to it. The DH runs I did on this were quite conservative, mainly because the rider was :p

This is a thread i posted when it was brand new, not a lot has changed, levers bars etc: http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?74152-Transition-Bottlerocket
*Previous Farkin bike of the month!

Frame: Transition Bottlerocket 2007 (Large)
Forks: Rockshox Totem 2-Step Air (1.5 inch steerer)
Rear Shock: Fox DHX 5.0 COil (i think its a 450lb spring, will confirm)
Wheels: Sun Rhyno Lite on Deore/Forumula Hubs
Tyres: Maxxis Minion 2.5DH F/R
Bars: Easton EC70 MonkeyLite CNT DH Riser - 711mm 2" Hi Rise-31.8
Stem: Thomson X4 1.5
Headset: Woodman Saturn 1.5
Seat: SDG Belair RL
Seat Post: Thomson Elite
Brakes: Avid Juicy 5, 8in rotor front, 6 rear, Straightline levers (black)
Grips: Oury Lockon
Rear der. Sram x7
Chain Guide: e13 SRS
Chainring: 36T e13
Cranks: TruVativ Holzfeller
Pedals: DMR V12
Pics: Click for high res.

Message me with any questions, cheers!

Last edited: