Sold SOLD: TRP Quadiem SL Brakeset

NoFilter

Likes Dirt
Item: TRP Quadiem SL Brakeset
Item Condition: Excellent, suit new buyer. Done 3 days riding since new
Reason for selling: Surplus
Price and price conditions: $270 ono
Extra Info: Front and rear brakes, carbon lever blades, NO ROTORS. These will run on any standard thickness rotor (1.8mm) and Gwin is running the 2.3mm e-bike rotors on his race bikes. I had these set up with Shimano RT86 rotors and Saint M820 sintered pads and they are amazing. Also come with brand new standard TRP pads. Also included are 2 bleed kits (1x basic and 1x premium) These run on mineral oil and bleed like shimanos so will suit the shimano user well. Fantastic condition, minimal use, very few minor scuffs. Look amazing on the bike, ride really nicely, great lever feel, stupid good modulation. Sintered saint pads installed on these brakes up the power over the stockies, thats why they were fitted from new.

Brake line length : Front 900mm, Rear 1440mm.

Selling because I'm a SRAM guy and I want my fleet to all run on the same shit for bleeding/maintenance purposes.

NOTE: these are not the same calipers as the G-spec, but the only difference is the machined fins on the G-specs. G-spec brake also has alloy lever blades whereas this SL version has the carbon blade. Super nice brakes!

Pictures:

Attachments

Last edited: