NSW SOLD: Ventana El Fuego full suspension frame and Fox fork

22SBBGR

Squid
Item: SOLD: Ventana El Fuego full suspension frame and Fox fork.
Item Condition: Very much like new condition. Minimal usage. Only minor cable run marks on frame, no dints, no missing paint chips, no cracks.
Reason for selling: Selling as bike has been unused for some time.
Price and price conditions: $700 negotiable. Cash on pickup only. Comes with high quality Chris king headset, XT front der (M770) and spare rear der hanger. Matching Thomson silver 27.2 seatpost, 235g, (minor scratches), for an extra $60.
Extra Info: Lighter (rare) version of the well known El Saltamontes. Fully made in the USA, high quality. Purchased mid 2009, used by beginner lady rider only, so no hard use.
2009 model frame with 3.5" travel. Small size. RP23 shock, high volume can, 200 Length for good leverage ratio, so rides like 4" travel frame. A light frameset at 2540g (5.6lbs) incl headset and seatpost collar, 2740g incl XT front der (as pictured).
Threaded BB, no creaks like a pressfit BB. DKG seatpost collar (the best). Optional quad bearings are fitted to lower pivots for extra stiffness and durability.
Custom factory paint colour (electric super dust - black colour with metallic fleck).
Fox factory series 32 float RLC FIT fork. 100mm travel. Kashima coat (no scratches on tubes). Steerer cut to 200mm length, so plenty of extra length to cut shorter. Light at 1550g. Recently serviced with new seals and fluids.
This small size frame has effective top tube length of 556mm and wheelbase of 1055mm with this 100mm fork. Frame Stack of 540mm, reach of 380mm. Other dimensions available.
Equivalent frame size as a Santa Cruz small, or XS women's in Giant. Would suit a rider up to approx 5'5" Height. Good standover clearance.
Very stiff frame laterally, plush suspension, great climber, rides very well like other high end 100mm travel XC bikes like Yeti, Santa Cruz, Specialized, giant etc..
Could be built to an 11kg bike.

Pictures: Other photos available.
IMG_4128.jpgIMG_4277.jpgIMG_4143.jpgIMG_4146.jpgIMG_4154.jpgIMG_4160.jpgIMG_4177.jpgIMG_4239.jpg

Last edited:

22SBBGR

Squid
Hi all - apologies for not responding sooner. I have fixed my settings.

The frame and fork is still available- please PM me for purchase enquiries.

22SBBGR

Squid
Apologies for the delay in response and for issues with messaging (PM issue now resolved)

If you have any questions regarding the purchase please PM me. THANKS

Grover

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'd also be keen if you reconsider posting to Melbourne. PM me if you change your mind.

rearviewmirror

Likes Dirt
Such a good buy, I can't believe no one has snatched this up. Trust me when I say these Ventana's ride amazing and are rock solid.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Where'd the extra $100 come from? Does the price go up the longer it takes to sell?

moorey

call me Mia
Where'd the extra $100 come from? Does the price go up the longer it takes to sell?
Extra hundred? Listed price hasn't changed, has it? However, this is apparently sold now, and I think the buyer has a right to know that after he had offered full price for it, the seller told me he would sell it to me instead for a higher price. No law against it, I know, but I think it's a low thing to do after someone else has offered to pay full price. My 2c.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
My bad, thought it was $600 earlier today. Must have been another frame. Apologies.