VIC SOLD - Waltly Custom Titanium Hardtail 27.5" (or Mullet)

rangersac

Medically diagnosed OMS
Please tell me this is coming to the island to live. It took maximum effort not to buy this. Good buying.
It's coming, however it will be a slow build as the timing is totally wrong, since this was the second bike purchase of the weekend. The first being for the daughter, so it's fair to say the bike fund is depleted somewhat! And this baby deserves some shiny shiny parts, therefore the acquisition phase is likely to be lengthy unless Scotty's famous stash of blingy bike bits comes to the party!

Last edited:

PJO

in me vL comy
It's coming, however it will be a slow build and as the timing is totally wrong, since this was the second bike purchase of the weekend. The first being for the daughter, so it's fair to say the bike fund is depleted somewhat! And this baby deserves some shiny shiny parts, therefore the acquisition phase is likely to be lengthy unless Scotty's famous stash of blingy bike bits comes to the party!
We definitely need to get out for a ride once this is built up. With @Scotty675 and others, it will be a hardtail party!!!!

Also, I especially want to see it in all it's shiny goodness.

Scotty675

Cable thief
It's coming, however it will be a slow build and as the timing is totally wrong, since this was the second bike purchase of the weekend. The first being for the daughter, so it's fair to say the bike fund is depleted somewhat! And this baby deserves some shiny shiny parts, therefore the acquisition phase is likely to be lengthy unless Scotty's famous stash of blingy bike bits comes to the party!
I recon I’ve got enough laying around to get this on the trail. Will organise a build kit with you.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
https://www.domain.com.au/sale/sutherland-nsw-2232/

Sorry to say bud, parts budget is the least of your worries.
Luckily for you there’s a few nice joints going. Gotta respect tradition, I believe you’ll find a clause stating you must live in the shire to own a beeb bike.
Damn fine print always gets ya.

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
I believe you’ll find a clause stating you must live in the shire to own a beeb bike.
Tell me about it - even the offer of a Ripley was swatted away like the insult I suppose it was.

So many shady deals done in Engadine Maccas.

rangersac

Medically diagnosed OMS
https://www.domain.com.au/sale/sutherland-nsw-2232/

Sorry to say bud, parts budget is the least of your worries.
Luckily for you there’s a few nice joints going. Gotta respect tradition, I believe you’ll find a clause stating you must live in the shire to own a beeb bike.
I have already made the blood sacrifice on the altar of the shire. That's where the daughter's bike is coming from.

PJO

in me vL comy
If I'm not careful I'm going to end up starting a bike company... :oops:
Companies supposedly make money, this doesn't sound like this is a going venture, unless you're Trump...?
But hell I wouldn't say no to slightly used Ti frame :p

Miguel75

Likes Dirt
Damnation!!! I was looking to order a cheap Commencal Meta HT and thought “bugger it” I’ll save up to buy a Chromag.... now I want what I can’t have; this:(

safreek

And here is was me about to go to the quick question thread with a " how much is this worth on Facebook' damn, ripped off