VIC SOLD WTB SS large frame

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
Item: looking for a single speedable L/XL frame 29er, hard tail, prefer steel, maybe alloy, carbon less likely
Location: vic goldfields but i’m always happy to drive around & ride somewhere new
Price range/Willing to Pay: under $1K i prefer
Extra Info: would also look at 27.5, no 26” (i look ridiculous sitting on 26” wheels, if i was morrey’s height it is ok, wife has said never 26” again)
PS i don’t want a normal frame i have to run a tensioner on, has to b able to single speed as frame by itself, ebb are fine

Calvin27

Eats Squid
If you are on facebook, there is a red specialized crave sl in vic on the marketplace for $600 (L). I was going to buy it but then Moorey decided to sell some forks and I think a fork upgrade is probably better than trying SS.

If you buy it. I'll only have to ask for forgveness for $400 instead of $1000.

Daniel Hale

If you are on facebook, there is a red specialized crave sl in vic on the marketplace for $600 (L). I was going to buy it but then Moorey decided to sell some forks and I think a fork upgrade is probably better than trying SS.

If you buy it. I'll only have to ask for forgveness for $400 instead of $1000.
shit thanks, matt surely spec is not fast/boutique enough 4 u..besides this is my thread, hands off

Calvin27

Eats Squid
Haha yeah it's good value, you boys (girls? Burners?) go nuts. I don't really have room for another bike, but if it's still around in a week gonna jump on it.

Last edited:

Daniel Hale

but if it's still around in a week gonna jump on it.
picked it up this morning, barely been ridden, guy took it to the beach a couple of times, & to the train station ages others...i asked him which mth park he goes to...he’s never been on single trk (why the F did he buy it) even gave me the saint pedals he bought for it..paid 135 for them, it’s lighter than i thought, much lighter than the unit i had.
anyways thanks again calvin for the tip-off...just got to convert to tubeless now, & swap seat over

Last edited:

Calvin27

Eats Squid
Enjoy mate, saved me one less briefing with the minister for war and finance. Not sure how I was going to hide a bright red bicycle in any case lol.

Daniel Hale

Enjoy mate, saved me one less briefing with the minister for war and finance. Not sure how I was going to hide a bright red bicycle in any case lol.
the other half is less than impressed, esp. as though i crashed mid week & had surgery to lose a couple wisdom teeth :p-(insert fat mouth emoji)

safreek

picked it up this morning, barely been ridden, guy took it to the beach a couple of times, & to the train station ages others...i asked him which mth park he goes to...he’s never been on single trk (why the F did he buy it) even gave me the saint pedals he bought for it..paid 135 for them, it’s lighter than i thought, much lighter than the unit i had.
anyways thanks again calvin for the tip-off...just got to convert to tubeless now, & swap seat overView attachment 351484
What's wrong with the seat in the photo, looks pretty comfy to me