NSW SOLD Yeti 575 - medium | rockshox pikes | hope brakes | 1x10 XT | XT tubeless wheels

hiredassassin

Likes Dirt
it pains me to do this but I just don't ride this bike anymore - I've been riding a hardtail SS for the last couple of years - I should have put this bike up for sale years ago. Have now moved in with new girlfriend and she thinks 1 bike is enough :( it doesn't help that I keep them in the house...

It's a very capable machine, fantastic for a long day riding. Climbs very well and descends with the best of them. It was serviced by TBSM with new bearings and shock/fork service in October 2012 and hasn't really seen dirt since.

frame: 2008 Yeti 575 medium in 'pewter' with carbon rear triangle. Fox RP23 shock.
fork: rock shox pike coil with stiffer spring. 20mm axle. I think I have the original spring around somewhere if wanted. These forks are amazing (still). I've had friends with brand new Foxs comment on how buttery these things feel.
brakes: hope tech V2 rear and V4 front - Shimano XT centrelock disks 203/180mm - lots of stopping power.
wheels: Shimano XT - tubeless ready - great wheels have never let me down.
crankset: Shimano XT with 36t blackspire mono veloce chainring.
rear mech/cassette: Shimano XT 10sp.
shifters: Shimano XT with hope matchmaker clamps (i have the left hand one also if required)
cockpit: hope stem, crank bros bars, thompson collar
tyres: currently running 2.25 nobby nic evo tubeless on the front, conti race king 2.2 on the rear (with tube).

Bike is pictured with a KS DROPZONE [edited - thanks to moorey] dropper post which I can include in the sale (for extra $200) or otherwise I will keep it for my hardtail and I can supply a thompson elite or ritchey pro post.

Pedals not included (though i can probably find some flats if required).

PRICE

$1400 WITHOUT dropper post (will include a ritchey pro or a thompson with setback)
$1600 WITH dropper post

Open to reasonable offers. Please PM. Bike is in Leichhardt NSW

[EDITED to make ridiculous pricing structure more clear]

Attachments

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
I'll pass this only my yeti fanboy mate. Very nice bike. What size?

duh. Sorry medium. Perfect size for him.

Last edited:

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
it pains me to do this but I just don't ride this bike anymore - I've been riding a hardtail SS for the last couple of years - I should have put this bike up for sale years ago. Have now moved in with new girlfriend and she thinks 1 bike is enough :( /QUOTE]

Deal breaker! Should probably put her up for sale, although with that terrible attitude, you'll probably never sell her.

moorey

call me Mia
Its a fair system. Also, 1 handbag is enough, one pair of shoes is enough........

Back on topic, I wish this had been up for grabs 6 months ago. One of my dream bikes, the 575. Just buy it Kingshill, and bill your clients 10% more for a few days. That will more than cover it.

hiredassassin

Likes Dirt
OP: One little point, that's a KS dropzone, not a Lev. :thumb:
Edited. Thanks.
Will be sure to send you any future posts for your approval :mod:

Knuckles said:
Deal breaker! Should probably put her up for sale, although with that terrible attitude, you'll probably never sell her.
I'm working on her - she's a bit of a fixer-uppper. Convinced her to buy her first ever bike (silly bloody Amsterdam girly bike cos it's purdy) and then she rode mine, found it much easier, so now she thinks she might want a mountain bike!

99_FGT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm working on her - she's a bit of a fixer-uppper. Convinced her to buy her first ever bike (silly bloody Amsterdam girly bike cos it's purdy) and then she rode mine, found it much easier, so now she thinks she might want a mountain bike!
How task is she? It's a medium, so a dropper post should mean you can both use it... I had a short seat post and saddle on a chameleon for swmbo, great play bike with a nice short stem...

hiredassassin

Likes Dirt
How task is she? It's a medium, so a dropper post should mean you can both use it... I had a short seat post and saddle on a chameleon for swmbo, great play bike with a nice short stem...
She'll definitely need a small. The droppers are great for 'sharing' bikes but she really didn't like the stand over height still.
It's all good - I have a friend with an old giant XTC in small that they're going to give us a lend of so we can see how serious she is. :thumb:

hiredassassin

Likes Dirt
sold pending final payment

Thanks for all the replies everybody - overwhelming amount of interest!

I (think) I have just received a deposit so bike is off market.