Sold Sold you perverts! 26 inch 12x142 wheel of doom

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Well if you haven't seen my rambling I find myself needing a new rear wheel because I'm hardcore...

Item: 26 inch rim on 12x142mm hub, 6 bolt rotor mount.
Price: reasonable...I'm thinking under $200.
Location: Newcastle to Sydney and in between. I can travel a bit to get it on.
Other info: the wheel is in for a hard life...so keep your xc and all mountain trail offerings for someone else. I'm also not interested in shimano hubs. Otherwise all offerings considered.

Last edited:

Hellyeah

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Is this for the Snabb?

I've got a dt Swiss wheel(set) E2200, 26" red so it's all matchy matchy
You'll just need to get some 142 end caps for them

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
I know it's AM, but I've got a set of Easton Haven wheels that'll be up for grabs. They've had a very xc to trail life so far so in excellent condition, but not sure if they're up to what you seemingly want to put them through...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I know it's AM, but I've got a set of Easton Haven wheels that'll be up for grabs. They've had a very xc to trail life so far so in excellent condition, but not sure if they're up to what you seemingly want to put them through...
Thanks, i shall look up some reviews etc but I suspect you're correct. The bike is being built for tails too rough for my pivot (100mm rear travel) and not really needing my intense (200mm rear travel)...so their will be a fair bit of unclassy charging rocks and jumping.