Sold

sjssas

Likes Bikes
Item:Litespeed Owl Hollow MTS
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: Going overseas
Price and price conditions: SOLD
Extra Info:
Are you tired of turning up to a group ride to find every other bike is a Specialized or Giant just like yours?:D If so, I may have the answer. Do you fancy the only bike of its' type in the country? A bike from one of the most prestigious brands in the world? A bike made from the wonder material, no not carbon, titanium? :eek:

Frame LITESPEED Owl Hollow MTS (multiple Travel System). 3/2.5 titanium alloy. 150mm or 100mm selectable travel using different shock mount points. Size m or 18".

Shock Rockshox MC3R propedal. Level of Propedal is remotely adjustable from the bar mounted lever.

Fork Manitou Skarab Platinum with adjustable everything inc lockout. Travel is adjustable from 100mm to 5mm on the fly via a bar mounted lever, perfect for climbing.

Wheels Bontrager Race X Lite tubeless with IRC Mibro tubeless tyres

Groupset Full Shimano XTR 27 speed. Inc BB, cranks, shifters, rear derailleur, brakes, brake levers, cassette etc.

Other Chris King aheadset. Easton carbon risers. Carbon stem, seat post and brake brace. SPD pedals.

The frame is 10 years old but apart from some minor damage to the decals, the brushed matt finish looks as good as new. The groupset is about 2 years old and is all in great working order with no parts needing replacement inc the chain, cassette and BB. Even the tyres have loads of tread left. The fork was recently serviced and works perfectly.

This was the only frame of this model imported into this country from what I have been told so it really is quite unique. This bike has been to the UK, NZ, Tassie and all around Brissy but a job in the middle east will soon curtail my riding so it needs to go to someone that will hopefully get to ride it.

Pictures:

Cheers:)

Last edited:

DeBloot

Feeling old
Item:Litespeed Owl Hollow MTS
Are you tired of turning up to a group ride to find every other bike is a Specialized or Giant just like yours?:D

Nice bikes the Litespeeds - handbuilt in the good old US of A I believe

But I just had to laugh
Went on a group ride the other day and of 12 riders all but 3 were on Specialized or Giant (me on a SP) :rolleyes:

Big JD

Wheel size expert
Thanks for sending through the photos, recieved them fine. Afraid it would be too small for me. You should really post up some pics as it is a rather special rig and more people should see it.
Cheers
John D