• Thread starter Deleted member FN2187
  • Start date
D

Deleted member FN2187

Item: 2004 kona stuff
Item Condition: Better than good.
Reason for selling: Bought new bike, and now i also want a downhill rig
Price and price conditions:price drop to $1100 inc postage
Extra Info: I've been using this bike as a trail and street bike. I've just bought an on-one for dirtjumps and skatepark use. But now i also want to buy a downhill bike and ride with some mates. I've taken very good care of her. It has minor scratches in the frame and forks. but stanchions are perfect. It has been serviced regularly and has just been serviced with new parts added(see list below)
Upgrades: Dice SMO(r) and EFD(f) wheelset with dice roulette(f) and hoodoo(r) hubs. Brand new.
Armour hydros 7" front and 6" rear
MC 50mm stem
OURY odi lockons
FSA pig headset
FSA DH bottombracket
Dice whiplash sealed bearing peddals
Perv bmx seat
Dmr moto R tyres
Da bomb single speed conversion.
picturesMore on request

[/b][/url]

D

Deleted member FN2187

price drop. Come on I've spent over a grand in upgrades.

thevish

Likes Dirt
and that's about as good as it gets, i've spent oer $1000 on upgrades and i still will be lucky to get 600 for it hehe

D

Deleted member FN2187

more pics for those who asked

these will probably be handy
[/url][/img]
[/url][/img]

[/url][/img]
[/url][/img]

D

Deleted member FN2187

I have had a heap of interest from people to see weather it comes with the gear to convert it back to an 8 speed. And yes I have a ton of spares including the cassette, derailleur, spare pedals, spare cable disks, and a whole bunch of other stuff if you want it.

Oh and Bump... :)

Maffew

Likes Dirt
Man, If I hadn't just bought an STP, Id be buying your bike. Good luck with selling it.

and1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Re: 2004 kona stuff $1100

yogibear said:
Are you getting money out of that link or what? What the fucks the point in linking that link when it is 100% irrelevant to anything you posted.

spuddy

Likes Dirt
It's been confirmed that yogibear has some crazy shit going on with his browser. Nevertheless, that my friend is a fucking hot lookin bike.

D

Deleted member FN2187

Re: 2004 kona stuff $1100

and1 said:
yogibear said:
Are you getting money out of that link or what? What the fucks the point in linking that link when it is 100% irrelevant to anything you posted.
Sorry about that it's all sorted now. (I ride bikes computers aren't my thing)

shamo

Likes Dirt
yogibear said:
I have had a heap of interest from people to see weather it comes with the gear to convert it back to an 8 speed.
yeh well does it convert bak or not