NSW Sold

pin'd_it

Likes Dirt
Item: 2009 Giant Glory DH0 - Medium
Item Condition: Fantastic. The bike has barely been ridden due to other commitments (HSC and Uni) over the last 18 months that I have owned it. The original grips are still on the bike as an indication of use. No dents, cracks or dings. No structural damage, only a few tiny cosmetic scratches.
Reason for selling: Upgrade or Money for car.
Price and price conditions: Price Drop $2000 ONO. Will ship at buyers expense
Extra Info: Bike is in fantastic condition, well looked after. Only a few little scratches. Some on the top tube thanks to another bike on a bike rack, and a small one on the non-drive side chainstay. The bike is missing the lower roller from the chainguide. It presents no issue as the top guide still ensures the chain remains on the chainring, however it is approx. $30 to replace from ForTheRiders when I contacted them. Will come with ton's of extras.
Pictures: Below

2009 Giant Glory DH0 - Medium
2009 Saint - Brakes, Cranks, Hubs, Shifter and Derallier (short cage), Chain ring, etc.
2009 Rockshox Totem Solo Air
2009 Fox DHX 5.0
Mavic Ex721 - Running straight and no dings
SDG I-fly seat and post
Sunline V1 low rise bar -with extensions to 800mm

Will also sell with the bike or seperately:
Fox DHX RC4 World Cup. Limited edition #101/200. - $700
Obtanium Ti Spring - $220
Sram X0 Short cage derallier and shifter. Carbon. - $260
E13 SRS 36t Chainguide - $120
Shimano Saint Cranks w/ 36t chainring - $300
Shimano Saint Brakes - $450
http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/sho...hill-Garage-sale-RC4-WC-Saint-E13-Obtanium-X0

I can supply the following extra's at no extra cost.
2 Springs for the shock, Spare grips, Spare pedals, Spare brakepads, Sram XO derallier, Jersey, Pants, Riding Shorts, TLD body armour, Shin and knee pads, Full face helmet, Possibly gloves if I can find them, Spare downhill tubes, Spare chain, and maybe some other stuff.

Any questions, just PM me or ask here.

IMG_2227

IMG_2226

IMG_2225

IMG_2223

IMG_2218

Last edited:

DHryder666

Likes Dirt
Will also sell with the bike or seperately:
Fox DHX RC4 World Cup. Limited edition #101/200. - $700
Obtanium Ti Spring - $220
Sram X0 Short cage derallier and shifter. Carbon. - $260
E13 SRS 36t Chainguide - $120
Shimano Saint Cranks w/ 36t chainring - $300
Shimano Saint Brakes - $450
they're new prices?

pin'd_it

Likes Dirt
they're new prices?
Then offer me. But for your information, there are only 200 RC4 WC in the world and retail was about $1200+, X0 derallier and shifter are in brand new, perfect condition, Obtanium Ti Springs cost $300 new etc etc. Everything is in fantastic condition so the price is warranted. But feel free to make an offer.

Hey mate I'll give you $1500 cash!? Pick up tomorrow!
Lets chat via PM