Sold

casnell

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I have sent you a PM.
Cheers, to answer your queries as a public announcement - no rust on the rotors (180mm BTW), 100mm Sunline stem, bars are 660mm wide, and no scratches of significance on frame or fork. Tyres are 2.25 RR and 2.2 RK.

The carbon rear has been no problem, and no it's not cracked where they occasionally go on the drive-side chainstay.

Pedals may be XT or eggbeaters, don't know at this stage. (currently XT but a friend is possibly swapping out some eggbeaters, at this stage it's first in best dressed and sign up today or so and you get XT !)

cobby

Likes Bikes
Dammit everytime I find a medium 575 I scroll down to find that its

SOLD ;(
Yes sellers should do what it says in the rules and update their thread title with SOLD so it can be automatically moved, I know how frustrating this is!

casnell

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yes sellers should do what it says in the rules and update their thread title with SOLD so it can be automatically moved, I know how frustrating this is!
If you could tell me how to do more than put SOLD in bold red on the first and last line that'd be great thanks mate - tried for ages to work out how to change the title...

SOTTA

Likes Dirt
You have to: edit post, go advanced and then edit the title so that it has the word sold in in. then it will automaticly be taken off. So in the title you want: Yeti 575 Victoria *SOLD*