Extra:

195mm steerer tube (1 1/8)
20mm maxle lite
Weight is 2100g
6" Post mount brake mount
External travel adjustment from 110-150mm
External low speed compression adjustment to lockout
External rebound adjustment

I bought this fork brand new about a month ago, to be used on my old Reign as an AM/XC sort of fork. It's been fantastic for that, but my new frame requires something longer. As such, this fork has literally been ridden on no more than 7 or 8 occasions, and as a result, for no more than 100km.

The fork has a stock Medium spring currently installed, but I will also include a Firm spring with the fork in this sale.

I've been super impressed with this fork, In terms of value for money, it's unbeatable. It is essentially a newer, stiffer, better Pike. And Pikes were the bomb.

***UPDATE***

I had a good look over the fork this morning when I was cleaning it up, it really is in excellent condition. There are a few little marks I hadn't noticed before, however. The crown has one small spot of cable rub (shown in last photo), as well as some small little chips on the front face of the fork from stones and debris being thrown up by the front wheel. There are is also some scuffing/scratching on the inside of the arch from riding on muddy ground. Other than that, the fork is in virtually new condition.

Pictures:

Last edited:

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Sorry, edited first post - steerer is actually longer than I remembered. 195, not 187mm.