QLD Sold

BB1

Likes Dirt
Item: 2010 Giant Glory 01 (Large)

Item Condition: Good – some of the usual shuttle scratches, but has had 3M black tape on it since brand new, and care has been taken wherever possible. Some of the paint has scratched off on the down tube where it sits in the shuttle rack, photo of this below. A few other little scratches from bike love, but nothing major. No dings or cracks.

Reason for selling
: Not enough use - with a recent addition to the family I’ve come to realise I won’t have time to ride the bike as much as I want to, so regrettably I’d rather sell it and have it used by someone rather than languish in the garage. It hasn’t been ridden for the past five months.

Price and price conditions: $2100 ONO

Extra Info
: Bike is a stock 01 Glory, only changes made are addition of Crank Bros pedals, Answer Protaper bars, and it's running Minions F&R. It was always going to be more bike than I am a rider so had no need to change anything.

Bike was bought brand new in October 2010. Forks have been serviced by NSD and are running a treat, the whole bike has been setup professionally and handles spectacularly. I’m a mid-pack B grade rider, fast enough not to case everything but not brave enough to really send it! Bike has been regularly serviced to keep everything smooth and running true.

I bought this brand new and planned to keep it forever, but figure it’s missing the point if it’s used as an ornament to my younger days.

Original specs here: http://www.giant-bicycles.com/en-au/bikes/model/glory.1/5337/37422/

Won’t split, happy to pack and send anywhere, should be around $100 depending on location. I travel with work to the major capitals fairly frequently so if you’re lucky I might even be able to bring it with me and save you the cost.

Pictures: Sure – should be added. Let me know if you want close-ups of anything and I’ll email them through.

Contact: Send me a PM and I’ll shoot you email and phone number contact. Feel free to make a reasonable offer, but no tyre kickers or stupid offers; I’m in no rush to sell.

Glory LH.jpgGlory RH.jpgGlory downtube.jpgGlory front.jpg

Last edited:

BB1

Likes Dirt
And a bump for a Friday afternoon. Wish I could take it out this weekend, don't you?!