VIC Sold!

Nerdbox

Likes Dirt
Item: 2003 Giant AC2 Medium
Item Condition: Very good for its age, ridden once since 2005 and only ridden lightly before that for about 18 months
Reason for selling: Garaged for last 7 years!
Price and price conditions: Offers - want it out of the shed!
Extra Info: Stock apart from shorter stem, pro deluxe rear, aerial industries chain guide/bash guard, high rollers front and back, 1 ride old ODI ruffians and SDG seat (tires grips and seat 1 ride old as new).
Forks serviced when last ridden about 3 years ago, breaks obviously need a bleed and rear shock bolt wrong size and has some play. Decent scratch near bottom bracket and small dent in top tube, never shuttled so very little cosmetic damage otherwise and wheels pretty true!
Pictures:

Last edited:

Nerdbox

Likes Dirt
Just to clarify 'offers' means anything!

$50 would do it! (not bad for 1 ride old ruffian lock-ons and high rollers if nothing else!)

(Edit: highest offer by 9PM this Saturday night takes it! - just setting $50 as the min as otherwise I'll just grab the tyres/seat/grips and put it on the kerb! Let me know if this sort of thing isn't OK by forum sale rules?)

Last edited:

LoveB

Likes Dirt
I wont be in melb till march :( I want this though :(

can you hold on to it till then? I can pop monies into your account. lol an dwhen I get there I'll be in wantirna south so not too far from you

Last edited:

Nerdbox

Likes Dirt
I wont be in melb till march :( I want this though :(

can you hold on to it till then? I can pop monies into your account. lol an dwhen I get there I'll be in wantirna south so not too far from you
If no other interest sure (unlikely sorry) - otherwise I'd prefer to let this go this weekend! Not fussed about the price, it just needs to be given some a second life and ridden asap!

Nerdbox

Likes Dirt
Ahhhh what have I done - getting spammed with $50 offers (and assorted sexual favours)

Can't do drop-off or post guys

99Coconuts was in first at the $50 price guys -> might put offers on hold for the moment and see if I can work something out with him

Will update if that doesn't work out!

cheif_m

Likes Dirt
Hey pm'ed you yesterday not sure if you got it but I live in elsternwick and would like to have a look at the bike, and probably ride it home, I hate trams.... Is it still available?

Nerdbox

Likes Dirt
Hi everyone!

Sorry to those who PM'd me without reply, I did read them all but got swamped I'm really sorry

As mentioned before I have worked out a deal with 99Coconuts who was first in so this is Sold Pending Payment!

cheif_m

Likes Dirt
Hi everyone!

Sorry to those who PM'd me without reply, I did read them all but got swamped I'm really sorry

As mentioned before I have worked out a deal with 99Coconuts who was first in so this is Sold Pending Payment!
if it does fall though please PM me or better yet contact me on my phone, its in one of the pm i sent you inquiring about the bike, i have a mate who is need of a bike and is strapped for cash, this looks the ticket.

cheers

Nerdbox

Likes Dirt
if it does fall though please PM me or better yet contact me on my phone, its in one of the pm i sent you inquiring about the bike, i have a mate who is need of a bike and is strapped for cash, this looks the ticket.

cheers
Sorry mate - sold sold

Thanks again to everyone for the interest