NSW Sold

g-fish

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Item: 2012 XL Giant Trance Advanced SL frame with RP23 Kashima shock + Fox Talas 140 FIT RLC Happy to split the bits up
Location: Sydney City. Test rides welcome in the area between Newcastle, Canberra and the Gong. FREE POSTAGE
Item Condition: Excellent, a few scratches (detailed in pictures). Bought June last year brand new. I'm a bike mechanic and try and keep all my gear in tip top shape. Have just serviced the bearings. Fork and Shock both A+. Front wheel has 4 white spokes because I stupidly put my foot through it (dodgy XTR pedals). Otherwise A+, rear hub recently serviced.
Reason for selling: Want a faster XC bike - 29er hardtail.
Price and price conditions: $999 for everything listed below - This bike had an RRP of $7000 only two years ago. Would consider a trade for anything cool - particularly a Fat bike, Slopestyle/4x bike, XL race worthy CX or Road bike/parts or XL 29er hardtail (steel preferred).
Extra Info: This is the best MTB I've owned. The build pictured weighs in at 11kg, with new forks + a few extra carbon bits it could easily get below 10kg. Which for a 5" travel trail slaying EXTRA LARGE mtb is insane. It's a very composed all round trail bike, great climber, capable through rough stuff. I'm 6'5" all legs and arms, it would suit someone down to 6' if you ran it with a shorter stem.
Included in sale
  • Trance Advanced SL frame + RP23 Kashima shock
  • Fox Talas 140 FIT RLC
  • Giant Contact SL 100m stem (alloy)
  • Giant Contact SLR 70mm stem (carbon)
  • A set of tires out of my collection of your choice (15 or so to choose from)
  • Pro Koryak seatpost 0mm offset 400mm
  • Tubeless parts for the wheels
  • FSA headset
There's probably more, but that's all I can think of for the moment. I have heaps of parts if there's something specific you need.

Dt Swiss Tricon XM1550 wheelset with spare spokes and nipples and a set of tires for $450 extra

I can organise a complete bike, but please contact me for details on this one.. IT WILL NOT BE THE XTR BUILD SHOWN IN THE PICTURES

Pictures: Slightly shitty camera phone pictures, please ask if you want more detailed/better quality pictures

IMG_20140418_161843.jpgIMG_20140418_162009.jpgIMG_20140418_161918.jpgIMG_20140418_161939.jpgIMG_20140418_161958.jpgIMG_20140418_161833.jpg

Last edited: