NSW Sold

Bacca

Likes Dirt
Item: 2008 Norco Team DH.
Item Condition: Very good condition.
Reason for selling: Interested in changing to an All Mountain bike.
Price and price conditions: $1700.
Extra Info: I am the first owner of this bike and it has been my pride and joy. Already boasting an impressive spec from factory this bike features some of the best bits available at the time I built it up and it owes me $6,000+. It has been regularly cleaned and serviced during its life. It has never been abused at the track or thrown around during transport. The front triangle is a 2009 factory upgrade version featuring extra gussets around the top, bottom and head tube junction and still has all the production decals fitted. The rear derailleur has one non-stock adjustment screw replacing one that was lost. There are some superficial scratches and scuffs to the cranks, pedals, bash plate and chain stay. Despite these few minor negatives I still rate this bike as being in very good condition. The bike rides superbly featuring the Mission Control Floodgate in the Totem Air and Pro Pedal in the DHX Air but still retains the travel and chassis stiffness necessary for any DH run. I am 185cm and find the size excellent whilst a friend who is 170-175cm also found the size suitable. Very regretful sale however it is time to move it on for an AM bike.
Pictures: See below.
Frame: Butted Al, forged head tube, anodized, adjustable BB height and head angle, 2009 upgrade front triangle.
Size: M/L
Fork: Rock Shox Totem Air
Shock: Fox DHX Air
Headset: Chris King NoThreadSet, 1 1/8"
Crankset: Truvativ Holzfeller OCT, 36T, Howitzer Spline BB
Chainguide: E-13 LG-1 with Taco
Pedals: DMR V12
Chain: SRAM PC-971
Cassette: SRAM PG-970 DH, 11-26T
Derailleur: SRAM XO Anniversary Edition, short cage
Shifter: SRAM XO Trigger
Handlebar: Sunline V1
Stem: Straitline SSC
Grips: Jet Black Lock-On
Brakes: Avid Juicy 7, 8" rotors
Front Hub: DT Swiss 440 20mm
Rear Hub: DT Swiss 440 , 150mm x 12 mm
Rims: Funn Descender pinned and welded
Spokes: DT Swiss Alpine III front and rear
Tyres: Maxxis Minion DHF 2.7 front and rear
Saddle: Sunline V1
Seatpost: Truvativ Team, carbon
Seatpost clamp: Salsa Cycles lip lock

Last edited:

Bacca

Likes Dirt
Price drop to $1500 to stay competitive with the other sellers in here and in no way reflects the quality of this bike!

Bacca

Likes Dirt
This sled is still available so feel free make an offer if you're interested. I'm also happy to box the bike for you if local pick-up isn't an option.