NSW Sold

Bacca

Likes Dirt
Item: 2007 Iron Horse Mk III Sport
Item Condition: Good condition
Reason for selling: Interested in changing to an All Mountain bike
Price and price conditions: Sold
Extra Info: I bought this bike brand new from TBSM and have slowly upgraded it over the years with a Fox 32 Float fork, Sun Ringle Charger wheelset, XO rear mech, carbon bars, stem and post, etc, etc. Sometime in about 2008 I stupidly ran a 2.5” tyre on the rear for one ride and wore a slight groove on the inside of the rear triangle as seen in the pics. The bike has been going strong ever since and this mark has never caused me any concern. There are some chain slap marks on the chainstay and a few other minor nicks and scuffs around the frame. The rear brake master cylinder cap shows some paint flaking. There is a slight tear in the back of the saddle. The grips are getting low. The bike has been regularly cleaned and serviced its entire life and still presents very well and rides like a rocket through the trails with the superb DW Link. A few years ago I even fitted some slicks and rode the Sydney to Gong without any dramas. I’ve just fitted a brand new High Roller to the rear (not pictured). I’m 185cm and would say that I’m at the upper height limit for this size bike. It’s been an awesome trail bike as shown by my length of ownership however I would like to move this and my DH bike on and go for an AM bike.
Pictures: See below.
Frame: 130mm travel, DW Link
Size: 17” Medium
Fork: Fox 32 Float R 140mm
Shock: Fox Float R
Headset: FSA Orbit Z Zerostack, 1 1/8"
Crankset: Shimano SLX
Pedals: CB Smarty
Chain: SRAM PC-971
Cassette: SRAM PG-950, 11-34T
Rear Derailleur: SRAM XO
Front Derailleur: SRAM X7