• 0 bytes Views: 1,589
  • 0 bytes Views: 1,582
  • 0 bytes Views: 1,585
  • 0 bytes Views: 1,576
  • 0 bytes Views: 1,573
Last edited:

davros

Squid
Frame and forks are 2012, that is when the bike was built, lots of other parts have been upgraded since then and 650B wheelset is less than a year old

thanks

Big JD

Wheel size expert
oh my god- why is this still for sale- the bike of the decade- this is the Bootsy Collins of bass players- all be it for average sized people

lincolnsydney

Likes Dirt
Liteville 301 mk9

Yes, JD, just finished reading your 4 inch and stuff thread. Landed on this or a Czar or an Epic... Although my issue is I need a marathon bike to supplement my TI hardtail for longer marathons, so most of the build here doesn't apply...

Last edited:

Big JD

Wheel size expert
Yes, JD, just finished reading your 4 inch and stuff thread. Landed on this or a Czar or an Epic... Although my issue is I need a marathon bike to supplement my TI hardtail for longer marathons, so most of the build here doesn't apply...
Lincoln- for $3.5 grand this is the best bike for the money- period. Wack on some XC 27.5 tyres, ditch the dropper and the odd light bit- sort out the cockpit to suit and there is no reason this couldnt do 100km rides and double up as a perfect trail bike. You have a Ti HT for when you are in a hurry- this is luxury, this is my favourite frame of all time. You would spend another 3 grand for an Epic and more for a Csar. its alot of bike for alot of man............... thats just my opinion (i am not related to seller and take no commision on sale).

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
Lincoln- for $3.5 grand this is the best bike for the money- period. Wack on some XC 27.5 tyres, ditch the dropper and the odd light bit- sort out the cockpit to suit and there is no reason this couldnt do 100km rides and double up as a perfect trail bike. You have a Ti HT for when you are in a hurry- this is luxury, this is my favourite frame of all time. You would spend another 3 grand for an Epic and more for a Csar. its alot of bike for alot of man............... thats just my opinion (i am not related to seller and take no commision on sale).
Gotta agree.... this is a great deal.

davros

Squid
With the rear suspension locked out there is still about 10mm of travel which makes it perfect for XC work as you get the pedalling efficiency but without the harshness of a HT

lincolnsydney

Likes Dirt
It is a great deal, but only if it fits. As far as I can tell, it'd put me in a similar position to my old Superfly, which I sold as it was too short. Sorry, but it looks too small for me. Good luck with the sale.

shirtz

Likes Bikes and Dirt
free bump. u know a product is good when u see the below in the warranty info

On all mountain-bike frames delivered from 1. of September 2007, Liteville now gives 10 years (5+5) warranty on all material and manufacturing defects. A potentially necessary exchange for a new frame or frame component occurs free of charge within the first 5 years warranty period, in the 5 -10th year, a 50% discount on the respective current retail price is offered. For the installed rear shock, the warranty of the respective manufacturer is valid.

The Warranty is valid for all Liteville owners, not only for the first owner, and permits DH and race usage. Like this even most of the second-hand buyers will receive a frame with original factory warranty!

davros

Squid
bump

price drop $2980. very reasonable price for what your getting which is one of the best AM bike in the market.

crank1979

Likes Bikes and Dirt
In the 140mm version like this one it will smash out 100km rides without feeling like you are being robbed of any efficiency. It pedals at least as well as a DW Link bike. I'd say better than a Pivot Mach 5.

If there are concerns about the rear shock a RS Monarch Plus can be found in the right size and works great.

Bike addict

Likes Bikes
Someone needs to buy this. Photos don't do Litevilles justice. Beautiful in the flesh!

For what it's worth, I put a monarch debonair on mine and it is black and awesome..