VIC Sold

[ta]

Likes Dirt
Item: Norco LT 6.1 2010
Shock: Rockshox Monarch 4.2
Seatpost: FUNN Arrow seatpost and clamp
Size: Small/Medium
Item Condition: Used, not abused. Minor scuff marks but in good condition otherwise
Reason for selling: This was built up for friends/family to come out and learn to ride the hills on weekends. Hasn't been riden in a while and takes too much space.
Price and price conditions: SOLD
Extra Info: Perfect size as an enduro bike, has served well as a good start for beginners. Was awesome fun to jump on and ride some singletrack myself every now and then too
Feel: Active on the rear swingarm without being too soft on the uphills, pedals well with a playful geometry allowing you to throw it around easily. Seemed like a good size to learn on without limiting the rider from going bigger, faster and harder

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
Want to build something for the missus how tall are you? She is like 160 ish cms
My medium was on the small side...but still too big for me to justify keeping it for my son till he grew a bit more. She would be fine. Please buy it. I was about to make an offer, and keep it for my son in 2 years. Save me, Stephen!!!

Minlak

custom titis
My medium was on the small side...but still too big for me to justify keeping it for my son till he grew a bit more. She would be fine. Please buy it. I was about to make an offer, and keep it for my son in 2 years. Save me, Stephen!!!
If only I had some decent brakes to put on it :) I will sleep on it :)

Earlysport

Likes Bikes

So we had an agreement for me to buy your frame for your original asking price of $350 and then you don't respond with the pick up details and put the price up to $450?

Pretty poor form I'd say. A deal is a deal is it not?