NSW ***sold***

October26

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Item: Yeti SB66C, XL Size
Item Condition: Used but excellent.
Reason for selling: My upgrade is your win. A great bike.
Price and price conditions: $4000
Extra Info:

Black/Grey Frame with Frame skin
Pike Forks
Syntace W35 MX Wheel set (http://www.syntace.de/download/pdf/wheelsets/Syntace_Wheelset_W35_MX_engl_LQ.pdf)
XX1 Shifter/Derailleur
XTR Trail Brakes with 170mm Ice Tec rotors
XTR cranks with Race Face 32t chain ring
MRP Chain Guide

Please note:

Seat, seat post and pedals will not be sold as in the picture. Not a big deal as I am sure anyone with a clue will still realize this is a massive bargain.
I will throw my old KS i900r seat post in which still works ok to get you going.

My new bike is delayed so please be patient as this will be a few weeks off yet.kj

Pictures: Yes.

Attachments

Last edited:

dano_mtb

Likes Dirt
This is easily the best deal of the year. If it was my size ide be snapping it up without hesitation.

October26

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah on that I have upped the price. I will try to get back to everyone but lots of people are making offers at this point (Which is nice!).

ChopSticks

Banned
Start splitting dude!! It'll take the heat off you ;)

ill take the 11spd drivetrain :)
And might have mate keen on wheels

Last edited:

blacksp20

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Move on Chops.

He should stick true to his original price and offer it to whoever PM'd first. No gazumping by others making higher offers by PM. That is how the price has increased in the first place.

I understand it's his bike and he can sell it for however much he wants and to whomever he wants but if you advertise an item at a price, sell it for that price or negotiate lower. As stated above, it's not an auction, otherwise throw it on eBay and take your chances.

moorey

call me Mia
Interdesting. Ultimately, it's the sellers perogative to ask what they want. That said, I agree it's pretty poor form to not reply to someone offering good money after a week, then up the price.
After a stunt like that, I reckon you'll struggle to get a buyer on here at the original asking price now.
GLWNS.

blacksp20

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Original price was $3500 and included the saddle, seatpost and pedals all of which were removed after 4-5 days. Price increased to $4000 yesterday.

Last edited: