Sold

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Item: SOLD - 2013 fox float Ctd evolution 120mm tapered QR fork - 26"
Item Condition: very good, some scratches on right hand lower, staunchions perfect.
Reason for selling: surplus to needs
Price and price conditions: $165
Extra Info:
194mm tapered steerer

Taken off Women's 2012 Specialized Safire that's specced out with 2013 components.

Under 10 hours use (and that's being conservative probably a few less than that

Pictures:

Last edited:

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Postage is roughly $20 4 day tracked with insurance or around $40 express tracked with insurance.
That's for anywhere on the east coast.
Perth is roughly double.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Fork is now sold, thanks for all the enquiries.
As soon as I get to a computer I'll edit the title unless a mod see this and can do it for me. No advanced options on tapatalk.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
I would but It's not letting me login that way....
When you open RB in your browser, is it force opening crappatalk?

Easiest way is to go into the thread, then use the hamburger in the top right corner, then select web view then you can advanced edit as normal.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
When you open RB in your browser, is it force opening crappatalk?

Easiest way is to go into the thread, then use the hamburger in the top right corner, then select web view then you can advanced edit as normal.

It kept telling me I had the wrong login details. I'm permanently logged in on the computer at home and on tapatalk.... Apparently what I thought was my password isn't right,, got it sorted

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
It kept telling me I had the wrong login details. I'm permanently logged in on the computer at home and on tapatalk.... Apparently what I thought was my password isn't right,, got it sorted
Bwahahahahahaha I hate that. Little remember me check makes you forget your details because you don't use them for so long.

Try logging in with your ChopSticks account

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Bwahahahahahaha I hate that. Little remember me check makes you forget your details because you don't use them for so long.

Try logging in with your ChopSticks account
Yeah I've actually sold the fork to myself and will now relist it for a 2.5% profit.