QLD Sold

-|Sean|-

Likes Dirt
Item: Ragley Blue Pig MK II, Large 18" frame,
Item Condition: Excellent, most parts are still new with very minimal use.
Reason for selling: Financial. Incredibly regretful sale.
Price and price conditions: $950. Happy to post at buyers expense for disassembly/shipping.

Frame: Ragley Blue Pig MKII, 18" large, 44mm head tube
Fork: Fox Float 150mm RLC Kashima Coat. Just serviced by NSD
Stem: Truvativ 70mm, new.
Bar: Race Face low rise, new.
Grips: Nukeproof
Brakes: Shimano XT 180mm front and rear
Wheel: Tubeless Shimano XT 15mm/10mm QR. Just serviced with new grease and new ball bearings.
Tyres: Brand new (1hr use) UST Ignitor 2.35 (F) and Hutchinson Python 2.2 (R). Both Tubeless.
Seat post clamp: Hope QR Red Anodized, new
Drivetrain: XT rear shifter; SLX front shifter; SRAM X5 front mech; XT clutch rear mech; XT cassette; SRAM chain
Saddle: WTB Silverado White
Cranks: SLX
Pedals: Nukeproof

Pictures:

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
beat me to it.
And wasn't tomli selling your nomad just after buying it.

That's just nitpicking.
It was Tomli, wasn't it, fatfuck? Selling your bike just after buying? Common thread?
Cant find the link right now.

-|Sean|-

Likes Dirt
I'm a little confused as to what I've done wrong here.

The Ragley was listed on ebay at the same time as on here, and Tomli offered me a buy it now price of $900, which I accepted, as I believed that was still a good price. I'll admit tacking on the extra $50 in this listing for the new tyre was perhaps a bit cheeky.

I've been riding road for most of the year. The mtb shoes sat in the back of my cupboard for months before I listed them here. At which point I had long since 'switched to road'. Fast forward 4 months, and I decide I would like to take up mountain biking again, hence the purchase from Tomli.

I also listed my Trek road bike for sale last night. I need to get rid of both bikes now for financial reasons.

Fickle I'll definitely cop.