NSW ***sold***

Ky1e

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Would gladly swap my pikes for these... But I suspect you won't be all that interested.... Lol

wengji

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Any Pictures??????

As saying their brand new and putting links to sites about the fork wont get any interest.

Also correct me if im wrong but your selling the Fit 4 3 position lever forks because you have posted links to the fox 36 rc2 and they are a different fork.

Last edited:

haltz

Likes Dirt
Any Pictures??????

As saying their brand new and putting links to sites about the fork wont get any interest.

Also correct me if im wrong but your selling the Fit 4 3 position lever forks because you have posted links to the fox 36 rc2 and they are a different fork.
Yep, bit confusing

haltz

Likes Dirt
Link is for pictures. Will post pictures but they look like the ones in any picture as they are brand new.
But the difference is for me, who's pretty well set on swapping my 2015 36s for a 2016 model in the next couple of weeks is that if I'm expected to send over $1000 to someone it'd be at least be nice to see the exact product im buying wouldnt it? Sounds like you might just be thinking about buying a bike that will come with said forks but you'd like see if you can sell them first because you'd like to keep your new lyriks(one possible scenario)

October26

Likes Bikes and Dirt
But the difference is for me, who's pretty well set on swapping my 2015 36s for a 2016 model in the next couple of weeks is that if I'm expected to send over $1000 to someone it'd be at least be nice to see the exact product im buying wouldnt it? Sounds like you might just be thinking about buying a bike that will come with said forks but you'd like see if you can sell them first because you'd like to keep your new lyriks(one possible scenario)
Forks are model for sale in title.
Don't overthink it.

udi

swiss cheese
Haha don't even bother, this guy has been here for eternity and doesn't believe in owning a camera.
I've watched these threads since the dawn of time. If it didn't happen in 12 years it's not about to change now.

On the other hand, he's been here for eternity, I doubt he's going to run away with your money either.
I'd say "take it or leave it" applies.

October26

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Haha don't even bother, this guy has been here for eternity and doesn't believe in owning a camera.
I've watched these threads since the dawn of time. If it didn't happen in 12 years it's not about to change now.

On the other hand, he's been here for eternity, I doubt he's going to run away with your money either.
I'd say "take it or leave it" applies.
Shit, I did take pictures too haha. Keep forgetting to post!
Still gets me why anyone needs pictures of brand new forks?

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Fox 36 27´5 Float 3Pos Lever FIT4 Factory Kashima 15mm tapered 160mm (BRAND NEW) PICS

Sarcasm, dude. You don't care what udi wrote about you, you just take umbrage with my silly comment?

Just post some fucking pictures.

Last edited: