QLD Sold

ktmsteve

Likes Dirt
Item: Fox Float 36 RC2 lowered to 80mm
Item Condition: Very good. Has just been freshly painted. Brand new genuine fox low friction seals and has been lowered from 160mm with 4 x 20mm fox travel spacers. Fresh oil thru out including the dampener. Stancions have a couple of light marks, worst one shown in the fotos, but nothing to worry performance or seals.
Reason for selling: Just sold my spare frame and need to sell 1 fork. If this or the circus goes first I will keep the other
Price and price conditions: SOLD
Extra Info: super burley DJ fork. 1 1/8" steerer at 183mm. These are a old fork(around 2008 I think) but known as one of the best DJ forks(light,stiff and strong). I have the cable mount to go with if you want to run a front brake.
Pictures:
IMG_0277.jpg

IMG_0278.jpg

IMG_0279.JPG

IMG_0280.jpg

IMG_0281.jpg

IMG_0282.jpg

IMG_0283.jpg

Last edited:

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Hahaha about to ask if you were listening during maths class, because last time I checked 4 x 20 is 80. And 160 - 80 is 80. So yes they are set to 80 mm of travel. Thanks anyways
It was more reading class ... For some reason read 2x20mm first time round ???? Tired, booze and the soul destruction inherent in having my wife watching Masterchef in the background.

ktmsteve

Likes Dirt
It was more reading class ... For some reason read 2x20mm first time round ???? Tired, booze and the soul destruction inherent in having my wife watching Masterchef in the background.
Hahaha. Know the feeling. Sounds like my Sunday nights plus 2 kids blaring in the background. Cheers