NSW Sold

Wiffle

Likes Dirt
Item: RS Revelation XX 29er fork 140mm travel, drops to 120mm at the turn of a dial 20mmx110mm MAxle
Item Condition: Brand new in box, never ridden
Reason for selling: Bought for a project which didn't eventuate
Price and price conditions: $150ono
Extra Info: This fork is black, 20mm maxle and has the shorter 42mm (I think) offset, not the more common (nowadays) 51mm. Need it gone asap as I'm moving house and have a smaller garage, hence the crazy low price
Pictures: Pm me

Last edited by a moderator:

SF Trailboy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
15mm axle?

Tapered?

Can you drop it to my work in auburn st?

If yes to all ill take it
Want to see if my hardtail rides well with a 120mm fork...

I'll pm you my mobile number

Last edited:

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Next in line please! Pm incoming, if for some crazy reason trailboy doesn't take it, I'll get some monies transferred asap

SF Trailboy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Massive edit - I am off to the fuckwits thread - I dont have adaptable dt swiss hubs to 20mm as thought. Good luck to whoever was next in line. So sorry to fuck you around wiffle. I am sure you wont be short of takers however.

BTW Wiffle was very easy to deal with....

Last edited:

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Trailboy, you have made my Fecking day

Also made me exceptionally happy with my choice of novatec wheels a few months ago, they take all favours of axle and come with all the adapters to boot.

moorey

call me Mia
Item: RS Revelation XX 29er fork 140mm travel, drops to 120mm at the turn of a dial 20mmx110mm MAxle
Item Condition: Brand new in box, never ridden
Reason for selling: Bought for a project which didn't eventuate
Price and price conditions: $150ono
Extra Info: This fork is white, and has the shorter 42mm (I think) offset, not the more common (nowadays) 51mm. Need it gone asap as I'm moving house and have a smaller garage, hence the crazy low price
Pictures: Pm me
Just posting the pic up for Wiffle - I am sure its not needed...View attachment 329985
Quite a dark shade of white...
Ive got a mate who will take if sale falls through.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
That is a strangely darker shade of white than I was expecting. Not that it changes anything, aside from maybe getting away with a little less cleaning...

Wiffle

Likes Dirt
Please note there's been plenty of interest, but I'm ideally looking for a local pickup this weekend so I don't have to move house with them. If that's not the case plank has first dibs on postage but won't be happening until next week...

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
In his defence, he's moving house and doesn't have access to his computer and taptalk won't let you adjust thread titles. I've made the adjustment now.