QLD sold

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
"Watch out ... a speed bump. Better chuck a U turn"
At least you won't have to lift the bike up high to put it on the rack. Literally roll it on... I don't see a tow ball though!!

mitchy_

Llama calmer
"Watch out ... a speed bump. Better chuck a U turn"
Self levelling air bags help there... can't actually drive like that, just a 'parked' setting

At least you won't have to lift the bike up high to put it on the rack. Literally roll it on... I don't see a tow ball though!!
Has a tow bar! For those shuttles that need 500hp.

wow! wasn't expecting that!
:bounce:

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Sweet. Now you just have to keep your license mate or you'll be riding a bike fulltime!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
Has a tow bar! For those shuttles that need 500hp.
I got a loan of the sales managers GenF2 Senator LSA (400kw?) when I was getting the paddle shift fitted to my SSV wagon. ....
It was an absolute beast ...... so much fun!

I'll either cam or supercharge mine when I have the cash to do it and buy a motorbike to commute on!

Happy motoring....shame you have to sell the Honzo.

Just got a phone call from the shop, my new 29er wheels are ready...... Whoop whoop>

mitchy_

Llama calmer
I got a loan of the sales managers GenF2 Senator LSA (400kw?) when I was getting the paddle shift fitted to my SSV wagon. ....
It was an absolute beast ...... so much fun!

I'll either cam or supercharge mine when I have the cash to do it and buy a motorbike to commute on!

Happy motoring....shame you have to sell the Honzo.

Just got a phone call from the shop, my new 29er wheels are ready...... Whoop whoop>
V8's are the future young man..... oh...wait... that's not right!
Yup, 400kW. The GenF2 senator really is a wolf in sheep's clothing, shame I didn't have 90k to blow.

They respond very well to cam upgrades, mine puts out near on 500rwhp with a sizeable lumpy stick and supporting mods. Blower is much more stealth, but my brother seems to have no end of issues with his blown 6L caprice. Either throws belts or melts gearboxes but he also lacks in the mechanical sympathy department.

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
Yup, 400kW. The GenF2 senator really is a wolf in sheep's clothing, shame I didn't have 90k to blow.

They respond very well to cam upgrades, mine puts out near on 500rwhp with a sizeable lumpy stick and supporting mods. Blower is much more stealth, but my brother seems to have no end of issues with his blown 6L caprice. Either throws belts or melts gearboxes but he also lacks in the mechanical sympathy department.
you running a stall converter and tranny cooler?
Always worried that a fat lumpy cam would take away the low end drivability of it!

I suppose there are different options with blowers too, from OEM factory replacements to huge caverous whipples..... all about the right selection.

mitchy_

Llama calmer
you running a stall converter and tranny cooler?
Always worried that a fat lumpy cam would take away the low end drivability of it!

I suppose there are different options with blowers too, from OEM factory replacements to huge caverous whipples..... all about the right selection.
Mines a manual, stall not required!
Tranny cooler is always wise, and there are some mild cams that don't require a big stall. i would go a smaller cam than what I have in hindsight, but holy shit does it sound tough.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
The fact that it's a manual Senator somewhat offsets a stance that low and the yellowwall(?) tyres. I'd call you a bogan, but then I secretly want a blue VZ Maloo, so I won't.

You should probably wander over to the Project car/motorbike thread and share learnings about it. I want to know about the suspension.

Flow-Rider

Burner
I'm sure that car has adjustable air bag suspension, not sure how it would go over the pits in QLD even though someone has most likely mod plated it.

All the same still a nice car.

Last edited:

mitchy_

Llama calmer
The fact that it's a manual Senator somewhat offsets a stance that low and the yellowwall(?) tyres. I'd call you a bogan, but then I secretly want a blue VZ Maloo, so I won't.

You should probably wander over to the Project car/motorbike thread and share learnings about it. I want to know about the suspension.
It usually sits a bit higher.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
What load rating are the 22" tyres? I didn't think there were any legal options keeping load and diameter correct. Oh after two LS3s I can tell you they are eco engines...

Compared to the LSA...

Glws.