Sold Sold.

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Item: 26 inch wheelset, details are below. Tyres included. Rotors or cassette not included.
Item Condition: Vvery Good. Some small scratches, no dints or flat spots, both wheels are true and smooth.
Reason for selling: Consistifying the fleet.
Price and price conditions: $200 shipped.
Extra Info:
  • Front - Full tubeless (no tape required) Fulcrum Red Zone, 20mm axle with Maxxis DHF 2.5 3C tyre included. 90% + tread life left.
  • Rear - Mavic 729 on Sunn Ringle, 135 x 12mm, with Maxxis Minion Ardent 2.4 EXO TR tyre included, also 90% + tread remaining.
Also available as a combo with Dartmoor Hornet frame for $400.
https://www.rotorburn.com/forums/in...0-shipped-650-rolling-chassis-shipped.311309/

Pictures:

Last edited:

wkkie

Price drop, now $200 shipped or $400 with the Dartmoor Hornet frame.

moorey

call me Mia
No wuckers. A little stronger than he needs, but only a couple of hundred gram penalty over an xc wheel....and lighter that a cheap shit wheelset, I’ll wager.
Wayne is a dead set legend, to. A1 trader if you decide to go there.

wkkie

No wuckers. A little stronger than he needs, but only a couple of hundred gram penalty over an xc wheel....and lighter that a cheap shit wheelset, I’ll wager.
Wayne is a dead set legend, to. A1 trader if you decide to go there.
Awww shucks..... :oops: thanks.

The fulcrum wheel is lighter than a traditional 20mm wheel, but strong being full tubeless.

The rear is a little heavier than normal, but that's because it won't brake! Very strong wheel, but it rolls so well, super smooth!