VIC SOLD

Shredden

Knows his goats
Item: 2012 Pivot Phoenix - Size Large
Item Condition: Reasonable. See extra info.
Reason for selling: Upgrade time!
Price and price conditions: $950
Extra Info: I've had this bike since about 2014 and it's been great for me, feels a lot like my old Ironhorse Sunday (in the best way possible). If I can find another DH bike I feel this comfortable on I'd be stoked. I've probably ridden it an average of every 2 months or so. Overall it rides well, the main notable damage is that I had a big off in Queenstown at the start of last year and dinged either side of the downtube with the fork bumpers. I've ridden the bike plenty since and the damage hasn't gotten any worse. I scratched the paint off the worse of the two dings to confirm there is no cracking around the area. Happy to take more pics if you need.

Suspension: Boxxer World Cup with a Charger Damper upgrade, and a kashima coated Fox DHX RC4 rear shock. Setup for around 75kg rider.
Drivetrain: M820 Saint Derailleur and Shifter, E13 LG1 cranks and chainguide, Renthal chainring.
Wheels: Fulcrum. Not in great shape.
Brakes: M820 Saint.
Cockpit: Renthal Fatbars, PO1NT stem, Renthal glue-on grips.

Note that this will not include the DMR Vault pedals pictured. I've got some fairly clapped out Spank Spike pedals I can throw in if you want.
Pictures:

Attachments

Last edited: