VIC Sold.

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Item: 2018 Suntour Durolux R2C2, 15mm non boost. 27.5 wheels, tapered steerer.

Item Condition: Very good. Less than 10 hours riding since a lower and damper service by the Australian distributor. No damage to stanchions, minor marks on lowers.

Reason for selling: Freeing up funds for the new project.

Price and price conditions: $360 shipped.

Extra Info: 36mm stanchions.

Currently set at 170mm travel. Adjustable from 160mm-180mm travel with included spacers. Spacers also double as air volume adjustment tokens.

High & low speed, compression & rebound adjustments.

Air bleed / lubrication ports.

Also comes with integrated mud guard / fender.

Green decals from BecomeUnique currently installed, but can be removed to reveal the factory white.

Pictures: Below. More detailed pictures to come shortly.

Last edited:

wkkie

Yep, I missed some critical info at that time of the morning...

• 27.5 wheel size
  • Tapered steerer (exact length to come, roughly 200mm)

the drizzle

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Bad timing. I would have snapped these up but bought an aion fork about a week ago.

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

wkkie

I think that's a Stanton so I'm gonna say it's a taper steerer
That's a Marino, but yes, tapered steerer.

And I think that was more a subtle dig at my lack of information in the original post. :)

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Thanks to covid he can’t drive out and pillage your shed. Where else is he supposed to go?
@moorey won't even let me camp in a Winniebago in his long driveway and hook me up with the garden hose for water :)
Anyhow, I have an evil plan to bribe him with 1 1/8" steerer forks, fine vegan treats from the local Zen Gardens shop that he can't find at Buninyong and 26" dually frames. Every man has his price.... :)

Anyhow, the trees in the background give an optical illusion of a straight steerer, or something...............