TAS SOLD

RowanT

Squid
Item:
Pole Evolink 140 v1.2 size large (510 mm reach) frame with CCDB IL coil shock

Item Condition:
  • Very good condition. Protected with 3m tape since new; only wear is some minor cable rub around the bottom bracket (can provide pics)
  • Fresh main pivot and lower link bearings, and regressing all other bearings (ENDURO max bearings).

Reason for selling:
Selling as its not getting enough use and I’m keen to try something different. I bought it new from Pole 2 years ago (March 2018), but over that time it has done less than 1000 km, as I’ve been riding my hardtail more, travelling a lot, and became a dad soon after getting it.

Price and price conditions:
$2100 for frame and shock (will also throw in the stock monarch). Prefer local sale in Tas.

Extra Info:
  • This is a v1.2 frame. The only difference to current model (v1.3) is cable routing. Geo and construction is identical.
  • Note that while this is a size Large it is LONG. Pole recommends it for riders 180-190CM tall (I’m 189 cm and have found the fit very comfortable). See the pole website for the geo chart: https://polebicycles.com/polestore/product/evolink-140-29-v1-3/#geometry
  • Includes boost and non boost dropout adapters
  • Includes seat post clamp and rear Maxle axle
  • will also consider selling complete for $3500 (with 2013 RS pike fork; cane creek helm is not for sale). I can post an ad to the complete bikes page if there's interest.

Pictures:

Attachments