Sold SOLD

lemonpeeler

Likes Dirt
Item: 2021 Fox 38 Factory 170mm (Pistachio Edition) 29er.
Item Condition: Excellent.
Reason for selling: Gone back to 27.5.
Price and price conditions: $1700.00 -> now $1600.00 -> $1400, pickup only.
Extra Info: Comes with box, manuals, volume tokens etc as pictured. 170mm travel, 15x110mm axle, 44mm offset, steerer cut to around 177mm. Seen around 4 hours of use, one small mark on decal as pictured (from bike carrier arm rubbing on it slightly). I think this colourway may be sold out in 29" in Aus, as they were brought over in limited quantities. No starnut installed as the fork was used with a Specialized SWAT tool. A starnut is included, however.
Pictures:

363607 363608 363609 363610 363611

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Too stiff? Not stiff enough? Were you able to micro twitch the flex for technical cornering? I am filled with so much something something

lemonpeeler

Likes Dirt
Too stiff? Not stiff enough? Were you able to micro twitch the flex for technical cornering? I am filled with so much something something
Honestly... didn't ride it on anything particularly difficult so I struggled to find much difference between it and the Fox 36 Grip2 that was on it prior..

lemonpeeler

Likes Dirt
Bump, final price reduction. Will I'll hold onto them for a future build if they don't sell. Pickup only as I'm back at work.