Some Brookfield pictures

Rory

Likes Bikes
Here are a couple of pictures from the Brookfield race yesterday. Hope you like them.

Attachments

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
nice pics! the track looks nice and dry in the first few pics haha but then again the rain was still good haha... any more?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member FN2187

Some nice pics there man. Have you any of the chute?

stevenw

Pro Rider
Really nice pics Rory. It's great to see close up's of the riders faces.
Also thanks for taking a pic of my son on the Green V10.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
stevenw said:
Really nice pics Rory. It's great to see close up's of the riders faces.
Also thanks for taking a pic of my son on the Green V10.
You bought your son a V10?! Ever thought of adopting a 33 year old politics student who loves riding downhill? :D

Really nice pics there mate, top job. Looks like a fun track too!

Red Rocket

Likes Bikes and Dirt
johnny said:
You bought your son a V10?! Ever thought of adopting a 33 year old politics student who loves riding downhill? :D

Really nice pics there mate, top job. Looks like a fun track too!

When you're 13 and winning all the u/17 races he'll buy you one too Johnny ;)

redavies

Likes Dirt
hey mad pic i would like to race dh some time it looks so fun but i have a dj bike but i am goiing to save up for a dh bike

Rory

Likes Bikes
Thanks.

Leitch I have a few more pictures but they are mostly of the same places.

Yogibear I figured their were enough people with cameras at the chute already so I didn't really take any there.

Andy, yeah most of the pictures are at the top, I wasn't to keen on walking back down and up. I wouldn't have minded doing some pictures on the fire road and finish drop at the bottom though. Last time I was there marshalls weren't to keen on you being near those sections of the track though which is understandable because it's pretty fast and a bit narrow so I just stayed up the top.

Noob, here is another one of you.

Anyway thanks everyone, I'm glad you like them.

Attachments

Last edited:

CAM

Likes Dirt
Some really nice shots as allways... Did you happen to get any of No.16, Orange 222, all in black