Some dude crashing at Shepparton National Rd.

mty10@

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I guess you could, but why would you?

Epic crash, so wanna make it down for next year! Track looks gnar.

neil thompson

Likes Dirt
Wow that thats amazing sequence hope the rider OK
My son crached there to not like that Im glad I WASNT there to take the pics
I some time find it hard to take pics of bad crashes but riders love them I know

Cheers Neil

Zeuxis

Squid
I remember that!! I'm the guy up the top, 3rd from the left watching the whole thing!! It took me 20 min before deciding that I would go down, and down I did, over the side just before the boulder drop!!

simplesimon76

Likes Dirt
Pic 3 and 4 make me feel ill! that's the worst feeling when you are out of control and all you can do is NOTHING, except back slap the ground!! Old mate in the last photo looks really concerned, drinking out of his bottle.

Mind you, there is a guy on a hard tail near the bottom, looks like a jackle, wonder how he faired that section?:confused:

muskimo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
why was the stupid offical just standing there should have offered him a drink not rubbing it in drinking it all.

you need suggar after a crash like that.

i did almost the same thing my first ride there back in november, smashed my bike up pretty good and my head (cracked my fulface) and only a week after a 2mt upside down fall on my head.

enought about me ;) at least he was up and holding his head so we know he was feeling pain (sometimes its a good thing)