Some forum updates

Tubeless

Likes Bikes and Dirt
An idea that I like on other forums, is when you click on a thread that has new posts since your last visit, is it takes you to the page of the newest post when you click on the thread title?

On here you have to guess which page you were on if the thread has been busy ...i think?

moorey

call me Mia
An idea that I like on other forums, is when you click on a thread that has new posts since your last visit, is it takes you to the page of the newest post when you click on the thread title?

On here you have to guess which page you were on if the thread has been busy ...i think?
I only ever click 'new posts'

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea

If you click on new posts, There's a little button to the left of each thread title that will take you to the first unread post.

OR

click on the thread title, and there is a group of thread tools toward the right hand side of the page, above the first post. The first clickable words/button in the group says

"View First Unread" <---- Click that. You're Welcome . :tea:

placebo

Likes Dirt
Hi Dozer,

Do you have mods you can give power to to assist in your efforts here? I'm a new member and one thing i have noticed which has kind of put me off a little is the time to our posts for new members to hit the forum, i understand the moderated post system for new members to stop any spamming or bots going on a rampage, just wondered if you had enough help to oversee and approve posts for new members as this could be very off putting for new folks.

Jack
Cool your jets Turbo. If I posted at your rate I'd have 4160 posts now instead of 662 and no one would want that. From what I've seen your ego's writing cheques your intellect can't cash.

Mrlinderman

Likes Dirt
Cool your jets Turbo. If I posted at your rate I'd have 4160 posts now instead of 662 and no one would want that. From what I've seen your ego's writing cheques your intellect can't cash.
Woops, didn't mean to go nuts, i agree i posted a fair bit in the last 3 days, new forum and all and being a novice to the sport there is lots i want to ask about, I apologize if my posts have come across as egotistical, not intentional, I do try to activate my brain when posting but sometimes the pom in me switches it off

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I'd like it if you posted more. Something about that puppy dog face and denim shirt get me all woof-woof!

placebo

Likes Dirt
Thanks. I've given this some deeply introspective thought, and have decided as my New Year's Resolution to give Farkin this year the 3500 of my posts it's missed out on. Also, I have to admit I've misjudged Mrlinderman, and I think he has the potential to be the next Moorey. A big call, but I've just got a feeling about this guy.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Thanks. I've given this some deeply introspective thought, and have decided as my New Year's Resolution to give Farkin this year the 3500 of my posts it's missed out on. Also, I have to admit I've misjudged Mrlinderman, and I think he has the potential to be the next Moorey. A big call, but I've just got a feeling about this guy.
I feel the median intellect of this place just gained 3.27 points.

Tubeless

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If you click on new posts, There's a little button to the left of each thread title that will take you to the first unread post.

OR

click on the thread title, and there is a group of thread tools toward the right hand side of the page, above the first post. The first clickable words/button in the group says

"View First Unread" <---- Click that. You're Welcome . :tea:

Fantastic, it actually works.

Thanks a bunch.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Thread derailing:

Dry your eyes sweet pea.
It's the onions.
I understand, I cooked with Spanish ones last night.
Ah yes, Spanish Onions, the on onion you have when you really don't feel like onions.
Drop in the ocean compared to your dummening.....
You have so many drops. Best rehydrate.

STOP DERAILING THREADS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :frusty: