Sold Some old cheap parts, mainly 9spd.

nathanm

Eats Squid
Item:
Rockshox PopLoc $5 for black, $10 for silver/black
550 x 2.8 spring with collar $10
random old chain rings and skewers (give away)
ALL Parts not listed are NLA.
Item Condition: as described
Reason for selling: getting rid of old parts that were hiding in the shed
Price and price conditions: As listed but open to offers or will swap for good flat pedals
Extra Info: Post at cost
Pictures:a

Attachments

Last edited:

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Is the DM stem for 31.8 bars? If so, I’ll grab it for the bike @Plankosaurus
( https://www.rotorburn.com/forums/in...at-do-i-do-with-what-i-dont-want-sold.315568/ )
hooked me up with for a local kid. Don’t happen to have a 9sp Shimano shifter anywhere in the shed do you?
You've got one there somewhere, canary gave you one to give to me (which probably came from you ). If you can't find it let me know, I have one here, just shoot me the lost one when it shows up.

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

moorey

call me Mia
You've got one there somewhere, canary gave you one to give to me (which probably came from you ). If you can't find it let me know, I have one here, just shoot me the lost one when it shows up.

I know I’m meant to...but have no memory of this...and can’t find said shifter...
:(
Will have another mans look today.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
I know I’m meant to...but have no memory of this...and can’t find said shifter...
:(
Will have another mans look today.
Bribe the children with chocolate and get them to find it?
It could be that little sis is lying to the both of us and making a fortune selling misappropriated 9 speed shifters on the black market

moorey

call me Mia
Bribe the children with chocolate and get them to find it?
It could be that little sis is lying to the both of us and making a fortune selling misappropriated 9 speed shifters on the black market

That 9sp is gold Jerry...GOLD!

I’ll look again

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click

Nah, it came from the Salsa.

@moorey I handed it over with a set of cranks for @Plankosaurus a few months ago (February, I'm fairly sure). The cranks came back to me when Planko found another set but the shifter did not. Dunno if that helps you at all?

moorey

call me Mia
Nah, it came from the Salsa.

@moorey I handed it over with a set of cranks for @Plankosaurus a few months ago (February, I'm fairly sure). The cranks came back to me when Planko found another set but the shifter did not. Dunno if that helps you at all?
I’m sure it’s correct....I just don’t recall, and can’t find anything. :D Young Tom may get a free 10sp sram upgrade if I can’t find a 9sp Shimano shifter :(