Song help...

wombat

Lives in a hole
Ok, I'm looking for a tab for the hidden song off AFI's new album "Sing the Sorrow". From what I can gather it's called "This Time Imperfect". I got my dad to help me figure out the basic chord progression, but he's too busy/lazy (and I'm too crap) to figure out the picking pattern and the fills by ear.
I've tried searching for it, and checked all the usual sites but have so far only turned up blanks. Does anybody have any idea where I could find it, or even better have the tab?
Any help much appreciated, cheers, Shayne.

wombat

Lives in a hole
Sorry, not to worry, I found it on ult. guitar. Don't know how I missed it the first time. Great song though.

G

whats the song in that 24 bikes vid there was a link to on this site? anyone know?

G

josh said:
http://www.abikeonline.com/video/EasternStandard(24ride).zip

have a watch of that if u havent seen it already. there is some amazing riding in there, some HUGE stair gaps! watch for the guy who cases at the end, i have no idea how he got up.
this one

wombat

Lives in a hole
Is that the one where Julien stacks big on the four set? I know the one but I haven't got it here, and I can't quite remember the song....can you give me a lyric or two to jog my memory?

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Alright I'll have a play around and see what I can come up with, it may not be much better ;)

wombat

Lives in a hole
Cheers Ty. I'm playing it accousticly, so I'm toying round with the second versem trying to mimick the bass a little too. If I get anything decent (and can figure out how to write a tab) I'll show you.