NSW Sorted, Cheers!

richie_gt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The forks and the front wheel on my commuter/2nd mtb/pump track bike are completely gone!

First of all I'm looking for a fork, as my current front wheel is stuffed I'm open to any hub type. I'm relunctant to spend approx. $300 on new low spec forks so I'm chasing better value on here! The less I have to spend is better (isn't it always) but happy to talk $ if someone has something suitable!

Once I have a fork I'll need a front wheel to suit. Maybe someone has a fork and a front wheel combo? Worth a shot I guess!

Forks

Wanted: 26" Wheel Forks, 100 mm Travel, Straight Steerer, no preference for hub, forks must be suitable for pump track, small jumps etc. (not XC orientated).
Location: Sydney, prefer pick-up but open to postage if something suitable comes up
Item condition description: Newer the better, must be in good condition and function 100%, no leaks, no scratches on stauncions, minor cosmetic scratches on lowers ok.
Price and price conditions: Less is more, Tell me what you have and we can talk $
Extra Info: If you have a front wheel to suit the forks I'm interested in that too (see below)

Wheel - Might be too early to ask, need fork first!

Wanted: 26" Front Wheel, hub type TBC - require 6 bolt disc pattern
Location: Sydney, prefer pick-up but open to postage if something comes up
Item condition description: Must be in good condition and function 100%, bearings must be good (no play), prefer no buckles, dings, flat spots etc, minor cosmetic scratches ok.
Price and price conditions: Less is more, Tell me what you have and we can talk $
Extra Info: May consider back wheel as well as a set, would have to do some measuring re. rear hub!

Cheers,

Richie.

Last edited:

DJR

Likes Dirt
Have a look on clickbike.com.au they have front wheels with qr dice hubs ( might be able to convert to 15 or 20, not sure ) for 39 + post, brand new. Sun rims, DT spokes, dice hubs. Link is in other WTB threads. I only know as I was looking at cheap rims for the bmx ( $5 buck rhyno lites, bargain )

Good luck with the hunt for a fork. Sounds like you would be after Argyle's , old pikes, revelation or something like that?

richie_gt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Have a look on clickbike.com.au they have front wheels with qr dice hubs ( might be able to convert to 15 or 20, not sure ) for 39 + post, brand new. Sun rims, DT spokes, dice hubs. Link is in other WTB threads. I only know as I was looking at cheap rims for the bmx ( $5 buck rhyno lites, bargain )

Good luck with the hunt for a fork. Sounds like you would be after Argyle's , old pikes, revelation or something like that?
Cheers for the heads up on the wheel - I'll have a look at that site!

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
I didn't think about this yesterday ... but I have a Marzocchi DJ1 you can have ... its a boat anchor but you're welcome to them ... pretty sure I have a wheel for it too 20mm front ... just clattering my shed, so all yours pho phreeeeee if they suit.

Ill bring them to work on monday, drop round whenever if you want them

richie_gt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I didn't think about this yesterday ... but I have a Marzocchi DJ1 you can have ... its a boat anchor but you're welcome to them ... pretty sure I have a wheel for it too 20mm front ... just clattering my shed, so all yours pho phreeeeee if they suit.

Ill bring them to work on monday, drop round whenever if you want them
That would be awesome if I could come check them out, I'll pop by on the way home Monday, I'll refuse to take them off you for nothing so think of a token price you'll take for them!

BTW the bars and stem are great! Thanks again!