South East Queensland Racing!

www.seqdh.com.au is the new home for the what we all know as the Sunshine Series.

The series has seen event management companies come and go over the years. This year it is a collective effort by the clubs and riders themselves and is focused on grass roots racing and growing the wonderful sport of Downhill Mountain Biking in the local area.

So please support us and the series!

There is 7 rounds AND State Championships, which is probably the biggest line up ever for South East QLD. So please spread the word and help raise the awareness of what is set to be the best racing we have had!

John Muldoon

Likes Bikes
Howdy downhillers, I'm looking at doing some DH races this year. I'm capable but not fast. Basically just want to give it a go and hopefully build up some more confidence to do the big jumps.

Question. I'm 42. Which category is less competitive? Veterans, Masters or Sport?

Cheers

C0na

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Howdy downhillers, I'm looking at doing some DH races this year. I'm capable but not fast. Basically just want to give it a go and hopefully build up some more confidence to do the big jumps.

Question. I'm 42. Which category is less competitive? Veterans, Masters or Sport?

Cheers
Sport is the one your after mate.