[sovled]Need help E.13 TRS+ (2014) / LG1 TM guide chainline adjustment

iUDEX_nCr

Likes Dirt
Hi,

just replaced my x9 drivetrain with an XTR 11 speed drivetrain on my 2014 Rocky Mountain Altitude Rally Edition. Not sure if it matters, but running 1x11, and stock raceface turbine cranks, pressfit BB, narrow-wide chain.

I have an E Thirteen TRS+ chainguide that came with the bike (I think this is equivalent to the LG1 Trail (or LG1+ without the bashguard?).
I'm finding with the washer installed, in the big ring I have pretty heavy rubbing against the top guide.

Anyone have a solution for this?

I'm thinking about just buying some shallower washers to replace the existing ones.

SOLVED: got a pack of m5 machine washers... three stacked to the same height as the e.thirteen washer.. so I used 2 and now all sorted!

Next up, I realised I'm only running a standard single 34T raceface chainring. NOT a narrow-wide. So a narrow-wide will be on it's way soon!

Last edited:

teK--

Eats Squid
Sometimes Sometimes no matter what you do it will rub on one end of the cassette so you just eine for a bit and eventually it wears enough of the guide away that there Is no more rub :)

iUDEX_nCr

Likes Dirt
Sometimes Sometimes no matter what you do it will rub on one end of the cassette so you just eine for a bit and eventually it wears enough of the guide away that there Is no more rub :)
haha... guess I could just file it?

Alo661

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Use thinner washers? That's what I did on my Norco. Stock ones on my Sight were about 3mm thick, changed them to some 1mm thick.