Spammers

Flow-Rider

Burner
You kidding? This is the first spam that has made it to the site in years! There have been a few changes to some things and this spam got through.
There was some doosies over Christmas, I think the dude selling the fake documents turns up same time every year.

Paulie_AU

Likes Dirt
If I was POTUS I would declare war on spammers. Fuck it would be fun kicking in the door and shooting one of the originators of this shit in the balls and just standing there watching them bleed out.

safreek

Srsly though, perhaps it's time to put n00b post approvals back on, seems to be getting bad.
have to agree, I didn't die waiting for a post to come up. This sort of crap will stop more people using roto than a few crying kids who want an answer immediately.
VOTE 1 FOR 5 POST MODERATION :yo::painkiller:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
It must be time to recruit a fresh mod team! Send your cv and applications to Moorey for culling.

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Yep stop all noobs .
I dont quite get what the spammers are doing ?
Dont they know we hate them and wouldnt buy their product even if it promised 70 virgins?
Is it a power thing that they can get everyone's attention with so little effort while sitting on their fat arse at home ?