Spanky wants a Road Touring Bike... FOUND.

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
Item: One of them fandangled road bicycles that can carry stuff. With them panniers (we think that's what they're called). Medium Pig Sized
Location: It will probably be in your garage, needs transferance to the pigs room. He sleeps in sydney NSW
Price range/Willing to Pay: Well.... be totally honest.. as little as possible.. doesn't need to have top range gear, just.... sturdy (with panniers a bonus).Say a grand tops
Extra Info: In a poorly thought out plan of life, the pig has pulled the pin on his job and is thinking of riding a bike around japan for a while. So, without any preparation or planning (or training!!!) ...... it was decided at 5am this morning to enlist the rotorburnians and Farkineers to see if any of them had an old bike we could use....
Got one but don't want to sell it? Maybe rent it to the pig? We'll insure it and all, and get it all serviced and stuff... though, you'll want to set fire to the saddle once he's finished. Even more cheeky? You can sponsor us..... honestly, you can! At the moment, we will accept anything free....

Once again, thanks for reading this piece of protracted poop.... thinking of leaving in Mid April (just found out that the area we want to go just got a few meters of snow... might take some time to melt - come on global warming)

other than that... this ought to be fun

S

Last edited:

DW-1

Dirt Works
Spanky, Elvis is happy to hear that you're happy.

Check your PM I have my Long Haul Trucker for sale. (I just don't ride them durn skinny tyres bikes anymore... Pugs' all the way for me now)

it's 54cm. (26" wheels)

I ride a medium (18") in most every other bike I've owned.

I'm about 5'8" (ish)

price - well doable inside your price range.

Elvis.

Last edited: