TAS SOLD - well actually fixed it sorta

nathanm

Eats Squid
Item: as per title
Item Condition: cosmetically good, not currently holding air and will require service.
Reason for selling: don't need a dropper, was just using it as a fixed post, someone might get some use out of it.
Price and price conditions: $50 or swap for good light 30.9 post
Extra Info: 3 position, include lever and outer cable but will require new inner and you should probably do the outer too.
Pictures:

nathanm

Eats Squid
2nd hand
Wasnt holding air but when I pulled it apart the collet is broken too = fugget about it
Have pulled it apart, looks like new inside. Just dumps it air when you undo the shock pump, think it could be as simple as needing a new Schrader valve

moorey

call me Mia
Have pulled it apart, looks like new inside. Just dumps it air when you undo the shock pump, think it could be as simple as needing a new Schrader valve
Yep. First thing to try. Must have a schraeder tube you can pilfer the core from.
Kids bike?

nathanm

Eats Squid
Can use small needle nose pliers in a pinch...or pointy tweezers.
LBS gave me a valve tool, nicked the guts out of the kids bike tube and voila, all fixed. Well not really, it doesn't extend all the way to the top properly but smashes your nut sack extending up to the mid point.